Friday, January 28, 2005

Venn diagrams gone mad!

I like Venn diagrams. This one is funny, so I might not actually be completely alone in that opinion this time.

Also, on a completely different note, i found this article interesting.

And because because I feel this post should have some substance to it, I will say this: The sailing? It is harder than it looks. It's surprising how tired one can get doing a sport where you're sitting most of the time.

Bonus unexpected sailing skill: I am becoming an expert at righting a capsized Laser!

Bonus sailing-related blog prediction: In three to five weeks, I will be blogging about bilharzia .

1 Comments:

At 9:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna, when you have a minute, please take a look at this beading craft ebook offer website. This beading craft ebook is great for both beginners and pro’s. You have a fantastic blog here, keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home