Thursday, May 12, 2005

ch-ch-changes

I switched templates. Partly because i couldn't seem to get the whole 'comments' thing to work, and i suspected it was because of my incompetent Mucking Around in Things I Don't Understand (ie even the most basic html.) So I decided to just start over. So now there are comments again, even if they are all empty. (*shakes fist at Comment This*) Plus, now you get that fabulous picture of me over there on the right. (No, that isn't seaweed, it's my hair, goddammit.) And theres that nifty thing where you can email my posts to people, although why you'd want to do that is beyond me. That function should be left to real journalism, like the Wall Street Journal, or the Onion.

Okay, so now i'm going to muck about some more, and see what else i can screw up. If anyone wants to tell me how to make the font of the heading bigger, and to reply those watermark-ish background photos with photos of my own, why don't you just leave some tips in the handy new comments-that-work?

Toodles.

4 Comments:

At 10:26 p.m., Blogger Deanna said...

Testing testing. Are you working? you seem to be. Good dog!

 
At 3:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I hadn't been to your blog in a long time.. it looks absolutely awesome!!!! I love the pictures you added and your long ass story about your fabulous trip to malawi, with all those great rides! I realized that out of all my pictures I somehow only managed to have one of you.. how did this happen? !! Anyway send me your email address cause I lost the business card you gave me (big surprise there, given the setting) mine is K@showker.net

good luck at that casting call... I want to see my friends in some movies dammit
-Kelly

 
At 11:07 p.m., Blogger Deanna said...

Thanks for the offer of help, maticito! I'm going to leave my email on your blog! And thanks for liking my blog! :-)

 
At 11:10 p.m., Blogger Deanna said...

Kelly McKellerson, i hope you are having an awesome time at home. I'm sure your welcome-back dental appointment really made you bad to be home! I'm emailing ya tomorrow, kiddo! (Oh, and re:the casting call - i'm convinced i'm a shoo-in for 'israeli hostage #2'.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home