Thursday, February 24, 2005

Get in touch - that's an order!

Hey, Family And Friends, did you know that you can send me text messages to my cell phone for free, online?? Yes, you can! And did you know that I would be PUMPED to get messages from the folks back home every once in a while? Yes, that's right, PUMPED!

Go to www.trueafrican.com, and in the 'Send SMS' box on the left of the page, and beside the number 256 (uganda's country code), you can enter my phone number (78348598) and a message, i will get a text message on my phone.

AND I WILL LOVE IT.

If you are indeed a family or friend, please make my putting my phone number on the internet worth it; and if you aren't a family or friend please feel free to send NICE messages!

UPDATE - Friday 25th: I woke up this morning to a lovely message on my phone, but I don't know who it's from! So please put your name in there somewhere so i can send you back some good african mojo!

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home