Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Lunch break

So, you know the other day, when I said, “Real post coming later today”? Well, I guess I lied. Sorry!

The truth is, I’m getting a little bit blogged-out. For various reasons I've edited out because they sound too whiney, I feel a bit like I’m mostly writing for the anonymous-internet-void (which i know is actually only partly true), and that’s just sort of losing its motivational power.

And so rather than doing more half-assed posts, I think I’m going to take a blogging break. Maybe it’ll turn out to just be for a week, or a month, or maybe this is 'it'. Who knows?

Since this will just be at the top of the page for a while, if you want something more interesting to read, some of my favourite entries are here here here here and here.

Cheerio!
Deanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home