Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I'm gonna look so hot

I just came from my wardrobe fitting for my part as a 'background actor' (aka 'extra') in The Last King of Scotland. I tried on about 5 different dresses, and the best one, beleive it or not, turned out to be a pink-and-white striped polyester number. I'm going to need to lather my entire body in deoderant, oh my god i started to sweat just trying it on.

So now I get to show up at FIVE THIRTY IN THE MORNING to pretend to shop Duty Free in my beautiful polyester dress. And then a couple days later i get to huddle around looking scared on the concrete floor of an airport in my beautiful polyester dress. ROCK ON!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always told you, you should wear more polyester - finally you heed my advice!!!! Well, sort of.

 
At 10:52 a.m., Blogger Deanna said...

Oh polyester, you wonderful non-wrinkle-able fabric. Kate, i should have listed to you long ago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home