Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I bought it.

I finally did it. The waiting is over! This afternoon I walked into my local Flight Center, and an extraordinarily helpful travel agent sold me a plane ticket to Uganda. I leave next Wednesday!!! Woohoo! (Would you beleive that in the 7 years the agent had been working for Flight Center, I'm the first person she's ever sold a ticket to Uganda to? First ever!) I'm going to be genuinely sorry to leave my family and friends again (I'm already thinking in advance to who and what I'm going to miss) but I am definitely looking forward to being productive again! The new job is pretty exciting too.... I just hope I can pull it off!

Wow, I can't beleive how much easier this entry into Uganda this is going to be compared to the first time, last year - how overwhelmed I felt, how... well, overwhelmed pretty much covers it!

I'm off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home