Tuesday, November 08, 2005

London, baby

I'm in London, staying with Karisia for a few days, and am currently using the free internet at SOAS, where Karisia goes to school. I've been horrible about the blogging lately; I had a whole halloween-themed entry all made up in my head, with clever photo captions and everything, but the internet in Heather and I's apartment was being really crappy, and it just didn't happen. In sum, though: I finished up at Ogilvy, it went really well; my lawsuit against Windows is inching along, a hearing date should be set this week; I had a fabulous birthday involving the spa at the Sheraton and then three FREE days at Jacana Lodge; I threw a Goodbye to Myself dinner party which 20 lovely people crammed into our apartment to attend; I ran around and got in some tanning time and craft shopping and packing and somehow managed to get a decent night's sleep before my departure from Uganda yesterday morning.

So now I'm in London. I'll be doing shopping and dinners and lunches and brunches with various Uganda and University era friends. And then I'm home on Thursday evening. See y'all then.

3 Comments:

At 5:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, Glad you enjoyed Uganda, being a ugandan living in the UK, I am feeling homesick, funny I just commented to someone using similar sentiments, oh well we are all crazy. Anyhow, I am glad you loved Uganda, but I wonder why the 2 years? ... strange indeed lol

 
At 4:46 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 
At 1:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent article - any cleanser that
http://www.acnemedstore.com reduces acne sebum will help anyone with acne problems. The key is to ensure the acne product you pick main function is to reduce sebum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home