Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I've done a bunch of stuff... Here's some photos (follow the links)...

Around Christmas & New Years, I went to Zanzibar. I played the "bathing beauty" (note use of "air quotes"), went snorkeling , took walks on the beach at low tide, saw gorgeously dressed Zanzibari women take their kids to collect water, and shelter from the rain.

About a month ago, my friend Heather and I hosted a potluck dinner.

And a few weeks ago I went upcountry to Murchison Falls National Park. We went on a game drive and saw lots of elephants and hippos, and some baboons crossed the road. Later that evening, a family of warthogs snuffled around the banda we were staying in, and then we all recovered around a campfire.

I've hung out with a bunch of primates at Chimp Island and in the home of mountain gorillas at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Photos from those are coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home